LiFePO4 Rechargeable Battery Pack, Ifr26650, 12.8V/12ah/UL/Un/RoHS Approved
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|20+||US $32-48 / Piece|
- Nominal voltage: 12.8V
- Nominal capacity: 12Ah
- Discharging end voltage: 8.0V
- Charging temperature: 0 to 45°C
- Discharging temperature: -20 to 60°C
- Storage temperature: -20 to 45°C
- Cells:16-piece 3.2V, 26650 3,000mAh in series and parallel
- Standard charging current: 3A
- Standard discharging current: 6A
- Maximum continuous charging current: 6A
- Maximum continuous discharging current: 24A
- Cycle lifespan: 500 times
- Dimensions: 105x105x65.3mm
- Weight: approximately 1.5Kg
- Plug: open wires
1. Long life, large capacity and good shock resistance
2. Low self-discharge and good discharge performance at low temperature
3. Strong charging acceptance and quick-charging capability
4. Strong over-discharge resistance and charge retention
5. Maintenance-free and no acid or water for maintenance in usage
6. Excellent large current discharge performance, and have obvious advantages in startup and climbing
7. High temperature performance
8. Environmental friendly
9. Lighter weight smaller size
10. Most safe no explosion no fire
1. Excellent abuse tolerance and environmentally friendly.
2. Much longer cycle life than conventional batteries.
3. With greater power and energy density and lower impedance.
4. Proven performance in the toughest conditions, combining durability, reliability, and safety.
5. Suitable for a wide variety of applications and system designs.
6. Offers an excellent combination of price-performance.